Join Brian Gray on the best UK spy podcast for top discussion and chat on Britain’s MI5, MI6 and GCHQ, and more.
Episode 53 of the UK’s leading intelligence podcast is here for you to listen to. And it’s a long ‘un! There’s FOUR lovely voices for you to feast your ears on in this jam-packed and guest featured show.
As always, US contributor Michael Brady offers his Stateside perspective of what’s going on in the US intelligence community.
But who are the other two guests appearing on the show?
You’ll just have to listen and see!
As usual, there’s seriousness, sensibility, and a wee tad of stupidity as well, all in the right proportions.
Anyway, as far as the news stories go…listen out for the following…
- Government contractor arrested under Official Secrets Act
- Intelligence and Security Committee: what’s the problem?
- Kim Philby’s documents revealed in Moscow exhibition
- “Letter to the Editor” – ‘C’ writes in to The Economist.
- Professor Michael Brady: US intel round-up
- SPOOK BOOK-ERY!
- John Le Carre evening at the Royal Festival Hall: reactions from myself AND SPECIAL GUEST NO. 1 !
- SOE in Burma – SPECIAL GUEST NO. 2 !
I hope you enjoy the content: seriousness, sensibility and stupidity in the right proportions and places!
What you think of the podcasts?! Please do fill in the comment form on the website.
FEATURED WEB LINKS…and a few other mentions in dispatches
I hope you enjoy the podcast as the prime mission is to make it the most well known (it’s already unique!) UK spy podcast around. If you’ve enjoyed it, please tell your like-minded friends about Spies & Shadows TV. For updates sign up below.